- Refinancing's impressive comeback
A year ago, the trend toward refinancing seemed on its way out; but lately it is making an impressive comeback.
- Refinancing may be reachable for more underwater homeowners soon
Homeowners with underwater mortgages may have been shut out of refinancing up till now, but as home prices rise the door may open wider.
- Big may be better for refinancing
A recent trend shows a widening rate advantage for jumbo mortgages, which may make refinancing more rewarding for borrowers of larger sums.
Mortgage Refinance Learning Center
When, Why and How to Refinance Right?
There is an amazing amount of mortgage refinancing information online. However, if you just want to cut to the chase, you can do so with the help of a few tools on this site. Use a mortgage refinance calculator to run the numbers Refinance calculators can give Read More>>
When should you consider refinancing? An old rule of thumb was to wait until mortgage rates dropped 2% below your existing rate. But while a drop in market interest rates is an important factor that may prompt a homeowner to refinance, there Read More>>
If you are considering refinancing your home to get a lower mortgage interest rate, there are several steps you should take to qualify for the lowest mortgage refinance rates possible. Smart shoppers get the lowest mortgage refinance rates One of the advantages of searching for refinancing Read More>>
Mortgage Refinance: Simplified
- Learn how we transformed home lending into an enjoyable experience.
- We changed the process to make it better, faster and easier for you.
- You're updated every step of the way. No surprises.
- Competitive rates and no hidden fees
- One dedicated mortgage banker from first call to closing
- Simple, straightforward process