- Refinancing gets a reprieve
After last year's rise in mortgage rates, a fall in rates in early 2014 could represent a refinancing reprieve for some homeowners.
- Shorter mortgages make even more sense in 2014
There is always a case to be made for shorter mortgage terms, but that case is stronger than ever in early 2014.
- 3 other reasons to refinance when rates rise
With mortgage rates on the rise, reasons to refinance may not be as obvious, but there are still possibilities to consider.
Mortgage Refinance Learning Center
When, Why and How to Refinance Right?
There is an amazing amount of mortgage refinancing information online. However, if you just want to cut to the chase, you can do so with the help of a few tools on this site. Use a mortgage refinance calculator to run the numbers Refinance calculators can give Read More>>
When should you consider refinancing? An old rule of thumb was to wait until mortgage rates dropped 2% below your existing rate. But while a drop in market interest rates is an important factor that may prompt a homeowner to refinance, there Read More>>
If you are considering refinancing your home to get a lower mortgage interest rate, there are several steps you should take to qualify for the lowest mortgage refinance rates possible. Smart shoppers get the lowest mortgage refinance rates One of the advantages of searching for refinancing Read More>>
Mortgage Refinance: Simplified
- We close our loans FAST - many in 30 days or less!
- Rates are still historically low! Lock in a low rate and payment today.
- Why pay more for your home than you have to? Check out rates now.
- Saving just makes sense. Get $1000 Off Closing Costs.
- Get a customized quote in minutes.
- Free 60-day rate lock and no application fee