- Refinancing may be reachable for more underwater homeowners soon
Homeowners with underwater mortgages may have been shut out of refinancing up till now, but as home prices rise the door may open wider.
- Refinancing's impressive comeback
A year ago, the trend toward refinancing seemed on its way out; but lately it is making an impressive comeback.
- New regulations could make refinancing easier in the future
New regulations echo the housing boom era and could make refinancing easier to get in the future.
Mortgage Refinance Learning Center
When, Why and How to Refinance Right?
There is an amazing amount of mortgage refinancing information online. However, if you just want to cut to the chase, you can do so with the help of a few tools on this site. Use a mortgage refinance calculator to run the numbers Refinance calculators can give Read More>>
When should you consider refinancing? An old rule of thumb was to wait until mortgage rates dropped 2% below your existing rate. But while a drop in market interest rates is an important factor that may prompt a homeowner to refinance, there Read More>>
If you are considering refinancing your home to get a lower mortgage interest rate, there are several steps you should take to qualify for the lowest mortgage refinance rates possible. Smart shoppers get the lowest mortgage refinance rates One of the advantages of searching for refinancing Read More>>
Mortgage Refinance: Simplified
- Direct Lender. We can approve and fund loans in less than 30 days.
- Get a free and no obligation rate quote in Virginia.
- These rates won't last. Call now and lock-in your low rate!
- We close our loans FAST - many in 30 days or less!
- Rates are still incredibly low! Lock in a low rate and payment today.
- Why pay more for your home than you have to? Check out rates now.