Mortgage Refinance Learning Center
When, Why and How to Refinance Right?
There is an amazing amount of mortgage refinancing information online. However, if you just want to cut to the chase, you can do so with the help of a few tools on this site. Use a mortgage refinance calculator to run the numbers Refinance calculators can give Read More>>
When should you consider refinancing? An old rule of thumb was to wait until mortgage rates dropped 2% below your existing rate. But while a drop in market interest rates is an important factor that may prompt a homeowner to refinance, there Read More>>
If you are considering refinancing your home to get a lower mortgage interest rate, there are several steps you should take to qualify for the lowest mortgage refinance rates possible. Smart shoppers get the lowest mortgage refinance rates One of the advantages of searching for refinancing Read More>>
Mortgage Refinance: Simplified
- Direct Lender. We can approve and fund loans in less than 30 days.
- Get a free and no obligation rate quote in Virginia.
- These rates won't last. Call now and lock-in your low rate!
- Competitive rates and fees: No fancy branches = savings passed on to you!
- Excellent service: We can assist you every step along the way.
- Credible: FDIC Insured Bank, A+ rating with Better Business Bureau. NMLS 424182