- Refinancing outlook: Which first-half surprises are unlikely to repeat?
Falling mortgage rates were a pleasant first-half surprise in 2014 that seems unlikely to be repeated in the second half.
- Has the tide turned for mortgage rates finally?
It may not be wise to wait to refinance with mortgage rates turning upward and further increases possible.
- Inflation trend could push refinance rates higher
Mortgage rates have been heading lower of late, but rising inflation could force them to reverse course.
Mortgage Refinance Learning Center
When, Why and How to Refinance Right?
There is an amazing amount of mortgage refinancing information online. However, if you just want to cut to the chase, you can do so with the help of a few tools on this site. Use a mortgage refinance calculator to run the numbers Refinance calculators can give Read More>>
When should you consider refinancing? An old rule of thumb was to wait until mortgage rates dropped 2% below your existing rate. But while a drop in market interest rates is an important factor that may prompt a homeowner to refinance, there Read More>>
If you are considering refinancing your home to get a lower mortgage interest rate, there are several steps you should take to qualify for the lowest mortgage refinance rates possible. Smart shoppers get the lowest mortgage refinance rates One of the advantages of searching for refinancing Read More>>
Mortgage Refinance: Simplified
- Direct Mortgage Lender
- Billions Funded
- Apply Online. Quick approvals.
- Saving just makes sense. Get $1000 Off Closing Costs.
- Get a customized quote in minutes.
- Free 60-day rate lock and no application fee