- Pros and cons of FHA refinancing for your multi-unit property
FHA loans, while not available to real estate investors, are available to owner-occupants in a building with four units or less. As long as you use...
- 7 factors to consider before an FHA refinance
If you're weighing the option of a mortgage refinance with a conventional loan or an FHA refinance, you need to make this decision in conjunction...
- What's bad for jobs can be good for mortgages
A very disappointing report on employment growth for the month of March signalled that the economic recovery is still not firing on all cylinders....
Mortgage Refinance Learning Center
When, Why and How to Refinance Right?
There is an amazing amount of mortgage refinancing information online. However, if you just want to cut to the chase, you can do so with the help of a few tools on this site. Use a mortgage refinance calculator to run the numbers Refinance calculators can give Read More>>
When should you consider refinancing? An old rule of thumb was to wait until mortgage rates dropped 2% below your existing rate. But while a drop in market interest rates is an important factor that may prompt a homeowner to refinance, there Read More>>
If you are considering refinancing your home to get a lower mortgage interest rate, there are several steps you should take to qualify for the lowest mortgage refinance rates possible. Smart shoppers get the lowest mortgage refinance rates One of the advantages of searching for refinancing Read More>>
Mortgage Refinance: Simplified
- Competitive rates and no hidden fees
- One dedicated mortgage banker from first call to closing
- Simple, straightforward process
- We close many of our loans in 30 days or less!
- Don't miss your chance to lock in a low fixed-rate and payment today.
- Rates continue to be at historic lows!